Saturday 22 May 2010

♥ Tuition Day

Today woke up at 9.00 am. First thing in the morning was finish up my Account homework, because I have class at 10.00 p.m. I just take around 15 minute to done my homework, yeah ! ( No need afraid when teacher checking the paper ) Can you saw the pink umbrella ? Haha. Today went to tuition by 11 car. I am so so so pity, plus today morning raining right ? Unfortunately, I inevitably walking to tuition on the raining day.

Long long long time ago, never walking to tuition without the sunburn. Momentary, I miss the raining day and without lightning. I dread the lightning, don't staggered about it. I am totally scare =___=

Today Account class FULL. I also don't know today will so many people going for the class. Firs time, the class sit until the last roll. { COOL } Don't know why today I abrupt enjoy the Account class so much, haha. And, I knew a very kind of person. She from perempuan kapar, but I don't know the name.

S.Ying

No comments: