Thursday 27 May 2010

♥ Leisure

Today my beloved sister and I went to Aeon having lunch, I think so. Haha
She pick me up around 11pm at school, thank you !
Practically, my house not exactly near my school, it's quite far =(
I am so thrill, when she wanna come my school and fetch me. AMUSED

Before we take a lunch, sis bought two Guess shirt
Apparently, we spent a lot time at Guess shop ( Tying shirt )
She said : No more Guess jean !! ( Because my house kind of many already )
Then, we went to Dragon - I having lunch

Snap some photo before the food coming
Sis look sort of tired, this few day she not well

I look Hilarious =____=
Finally, the food came. YEAH !!
This food was delicious, long time didn't come Dragon - I
Miss the " xiao long bao " so so much =)


After that, I went to Popular read some story book and window shopping
Nothing I can buy, upset =(' Around 2.00pm we leave Aeon
When the time going back, the road jam for a while ( Totally hate traffic jam !! )
I called my sister took some photo in the car, HAHA
Enjoy the photo, if you feel pointless. Then just read another post =p
Thank You !!

S.Ying

No comments: