Saturday 1 May 2010

♥ Execellent

After 5 years first time took photo with Sin Yee ♥
Today hang out with my sisters and Sin Yee, quite enjoyable ♥
We must always shopping + chit-chat together ♥
I bought a two pants at Cotton On ( Of course not I pay, da jie bought for me )
Sin Yee today reaped a lot right ? HAHA

Night time, both of us went to Fong Lye took dinner
Aiyook, forget take down Sin Yee's food

Er Jie choice
Da Jie choice, but she can't finished all
So, we decide to take away and the food in the refrigerator now
Mine !! Cannot finished also, teruk betul =__='
Er Jie treat mummy eat Alexis Laksa =D
Alexis Laksa for me just okay, but my mum and sis seem like it so much
Wanna try Alexia cake next time, look delicious ~! Slobber
I told Sin Yee just now, must enjoy the day and try Alexis food

I LOVE TODAY, AWESOME

LaVenDer

No comments: