Friday 20 November 2009

Victory Banquet

Today slept until 2 pm++
Because I am so tired on yesterday, keep helping them doing sweeping ==
Don't laugh !! Others I do not know how to do what*
Night, going Delta Eng Ann tuition - Math
Can you feel my life now got a lot of TUITION ? Haha
No choice !! SPM in next year, I wanna get a good result ^^
God Bless You ~
After tuition my beloved brother was come to pick me. HEHE
I no need wait* GREAT ( Normaly I need to wait my sis around 25 minute )
Ok. Skip*
Today my house have VICTORY BANQUET, great right ?
They was bought KFC came to my house celebrate birthday and waiting 12 am
Because inside of them, have 2 person SAME day birthday but different year :D
Then, we just have some joke and laughing can't STOP
P/S: Happy birthday Panda and Cockroaches
Both of them is animal.. LOL
LaVenDer

No comments: