Thursday 26 November 2009

Refueling

Today wake up early go meet Ju Yuan at Delta and having breakfast together
Because we have class at 12.30pm but suddenly Mr.Moay using the room
We wait for so long == Finally we went back early too
Feel that they have done a long time house women
Ah, really so boring in this holiday T___T
Busy with the Novel - Konserto Terakhir, Mathematics, Account and Sleep ><
I have done my From 5 novel ^^ Impossible rite ? ( I myself feel that way too )
Sometimes seeing my friends out to play, working,play and working again
But I can only study at home

When your tired if the time, as long as we continue to tell own " PERSIST "
REFUELING !!

My sister student was go back her house today and having piano exam
Wish her All The Best =)
Tomorrow go out with my classmate, hehe
Around 1 month didn't meet already ><

LaVenDer

No comments: