Wednesday 4 November 2009

Lost

Finally Tuesday I return all the from 4 book
Yea.. My from 4 life DONE
Did you feel upset ? Or excited ?
I think you should be happy*
Because u can get a 2 month holiday and no need to see somebody ==
But I am not feel that, WHY ?
Today went for BM tuition again - Raining day
Nobody bother me and give me walked to Delta, they are so BAD
Fine ~ Finally I have a wet body @___@
Teacher said we still have 5 days can meet her in BM class
Then we have to face at SPM.. Oghhhs ==

P/S : Why do you all have changed ?
HJ - Are u really hate me ? Why you look like so STRANGER ? What happened to you ?
JC - Why u changed it become more cool ? I felt CURIOUS
Ivan - I miss how u nice to me last time and we are the most good PALS
I lost you both, where you all have been ?
LaVenDer

No comments: