Friday 27 November 2009

Edson Sweet 16 year old

Today I, Edson, Yee Ching, Seek Eng, Yong Sheng, Yong Zheng and Kim Seng hang out
Where we going ? Sunway Pyramid - celebrate Edson Birthday
Morning, Yee Ching handphones was stolen by a man ><
Skip* After we reached Pyramid, boys was going to ice skating
Girls was enjoy the Tea time and shopping ^^ Great !
Around 4++ pm, Edson was come out from the ice rink
He said he wanted to enjoy the Tea time. Then we have it at Krispy Kreme

Yee Ching and I
I like this so much, keep playing at there. LOL
After Tea time, we went to T.G.I Friday celebrate Edson Birthday
Let's the photo talking how we enjoy it =)

Edson and I
I certainly wont post the ABNORMAL CLOWN*
Yong Sheng ==
Keep quarrel with him. Haha
Yong Zheng and I
I force him helping me eat the Pasta ==
Nice Dessert !!

Our dinner at T.G.I Friday
A happy day has gone
Happy Birthday to Edson
LaVenDer

No comments: