Monday 15 June 2009

Second Term

Today was school reopen
Haha. I am so excited to saw u all guys
Mwk mwk mwk
I really dunno myself which nerve was wrong ?
How come i will become so like to school ?
No miserable, No grumble, No exhausting
I am ok now ?
Something wrong with myself. Haha

I was took my result at the morning
It is too horrible to look my result
I going to kill myself. How can I take this suck of result
If i tell my mum later, she sure will DIZZY
I certainly*
Mum I am so sorry
I am so sorry to take this suck of the stupid result
Urrgghhh
Sejarah FAIL, Mathematics FAIL, Science FAIL
Lavender ar lavender
You at this community really is so USELESS
Slap* Please WAKE UP NOW k ?
You need to wake up now and create a NEW LIFE for yourself

I am so tired to saw someone
You make I feel uncomfortable and trouble
You are so wicked
I HATE it
Please STOP your attitude
You absent today* =)

P/S: Khar Wai said i already have pregnancy 3 months ==
Haha. I told him you are wrong
Because it is 7 months
I can certainly he was crazy
Haha. Tomorrow go school you will know how i mischief you
See you tomorrow guys +____+'

LaVenDer

No comments: