Saturday 13 June 2009

Papa Kopitian

Later I will go meet with Ivan, Evelyn, and Ren Lin and others
Because I dunno who are going
I am really so happy can meet u all again
Haha. But some cannot come (at grandma house n travel)
Never mind. We gathering at next time
Ok. Just stop here
I need to go take bath and meet them
Continue
I am just back from Aeon
But i din have meet the Ivan and Ren Lin ==
I went Aeon bought the pillow and others
Because of the STUPID Ren Lin put the aeroplane
Then we all CANCEL it
After 10++ i went to the MCD
Haha. I meet the Summer and Audrey
I really feel stupid with the tittle ==
Actually I wanna go the Papa Kopitian with the friend
Who else was put the aeroplane ?
Some more just now somebody and somebody was QUARREL
I have nothing to said about it
Because nobody was correct and wrong
Let's we solve the problem
P/S: My school homework haven't done it
Shit! Tomorrow is LAST DAY holidays
I think i can't finish the homework anymore
Haha. I am so lazy
Sorry ya, teacher
LaVenDer

No comments: