Wednesday 17 June 2009

Happy Day

I am so sad when i took back my Account paper
So sad with the marks, I only get 63%
In fact, I want score my Account become A1 or A2
But I get a lower marks and I am unsatisfied at all
BM == so hard to score good result in this subject
Teacher only give the paper 2
I dunno why she don want give both the paper
So worry about this subject man !
Today last two period is our Happy Hour
Haha. All teachers have a meeting
Yeah! It is great ^^
We was keep on talking in the class
Because.. Nothing to do
Some more we was back at 1.05p.m
Haha. Thanks ya teacher
Khar Wai i need to say you again
You really like a madman
Haha. Something wrong with you already ?
Your director going change to mine
You go be a working man k ?
Haha. Crazy guys
Nothing can described with you
Stop here. I need to do my homework now
Bye
LaVenDer

No comments: