Tuesday 23 June 2009

Cheer Up

Yesterday go back I told my mum i get the sixth place at class
I am UNSATISFIED when i knew the result
I feel my heart was suffer. Weird feelings ==
Before that, I though myself will feel very excited
My Da Jie said " god no eyes, like that can give me get the sixth "
Haha. Sure I can get it ^^ I am hardworking what*
But actually it is not enough, still need some hardworking ya
Er Jie said i got improved a lot and I get top 10 at class
So she will buy a brand pen for me ^^ But I told her no need first
Because i still dunno what i want. Haha =)
When i want something, I will find you and EXTORTION her
Dun Worry* Lols
Today Chien was so bad mood
Yea yea.. I knew it ^^ I am always here
Come on.. Cheer up ya
Some more today no go canteens for rest time
Last period I was so HUNGRY =( Sad
I am so sad when i saw you.. We just like strangers*
No. That is more serious than the stranger
I want to forget those
BAD MEMORY
Please please.. You just STOP to HURT me anymore k ?
P/S: Yesterday Chein, Me, Edson, Ghim Wah, Kar Wai and...
We was playing the honest or bold
Edson..
I HATE YOU
Why you ask that question ? Embarrassing
Some more called me told Yong Zheng I LOVE YOU
Because i don want standing on the chair and SHOUT. Miserable*
LaVenDer

No comments: