Saturday 11 December 2010

♥ Pretend

There was no any idea with my smart brain

Sometimes hopefully 3 test in a week


So I wont feel any trouble or freak out ? Exactly asshole -.-'


Give me a vacation, just let me more vexation with everything


Problems keep comes with me & I hope I could handle it nicely * Yes, I am *


Believe me once, I love my life but sometime nope


I guess everyone grumble too, right ?

Please do not scolding me just knew how to grumble


Probably this is a good way, who knows ? Release stress on blogger ? LOL


Recently that guy ( I forget his name ) He obviously famous in facebook now

What he did ?
SUICIDE !!!!!!!!

PLEASE, DO NOT TRYING TO SUICIDE
* silly way *

I hate crappy matter regardless of friends, love, study, career or life

Yet again, scandal or gossip non stop in this world


Yeap, this is LIFE ~!

LaVenDer



No comments: