Wednesday 8 December 2010

♥ Martic KL Belly Dance Performance

Yeahhh, I'm performance on 4th dec, a great experience for everyone
The most glad matter was we build up our friendship become more closer & closer
Sweet & Warm & Sad & Unhappy & Laugh & Angry

In the same way, it was over and we crossed the argument
Belly dance become a part of soul for us and we love it every time
Eventually, dance performance was successful, big claps for me please ♥

Enjoying the photo & I've to stop the nonsense here, hehe


Noon, makeup hours..











5.30pm, reached Martic



My sweet sweet sister ever, I can't live without you !!

My belly teacher, she looked gorgeous right ?

She's tall, stand beside her I became more shorter -.-












Dance Performance started,







Succeeded,






I had no chance to watch Beauty and the Beast
Nothing much to describe cause I'm headache on that day, bad health !!!

Girl's love camwhoring, cheer


I just love the make up and it was awesome
I LOVE EVERYONE ♥

Siokying

No comments: