Wednesday 8 December 2010

♥ All The Best For Everything & Everyone

Good morningsss everyone, I woke up in the early morning yet I come to update my blog & check out my facebook. What my brother can say is ? She said wanna study but facing computer right now. Yeap, this is my bad habit ever, love to online before doing everything, goshh, can I change ? In fact, I tired but mostly fail, fed up already, so just give up * sad *.

Well, I'm having Account paper tomorrow but yet I'm here blogging, wtf right ? Cause i felt it too, last week finished Science paper, I told myself had 1 week enough to do revision for Account and again I failed, damn seriously !!! I'm always useless to promise everything but NOW trying to cover it better & better. * wink * Simultaneously, good habit for me, love blogging while listening music too, I'm into this song - Graduation & some classical music. Cool right ? Lol

My friends merdeka tomorrow or maybe today, congratulations !! You're freedom and goodbye the 1st & last SPM. Unfortunately, this pity poor girl have to facing 4 more subjects, 7 papers. HAHA, what am I laughing ? Hmm, yesterday Sook Teng asked me still left how many papers, what I said is 4 papers, exactly out of topic, what I means was 4 subject actually. So ya, I'm always blur, getting blur & blur. As the same way, I facing vexation in the moment * big vexation for me * Pray to god, just let me having a pause, obviously bless to god every time.

Anyhow, WELCOME DECEMBER !!! Just wanna shout out louder, MERRY CHRISTMAS COMING SOON. My god, I freaking love december, my favorite month I guess. Everyone love it, useless you're abnormal, lol. Otherwise, christmas stand for present ? HAHA, I told my sis yesterday, this year I want fiction as my christmas present, wtf again right ? Nowadays, is that still got people ask for fiction ? Yes, I'm the only one & unique what -.-

Gotcha, better move to study & off the computer. Been staying home for the past week since SPM's round the corner till now, 1 or 2 months ago..

Singing off,
Siokying

No comments: