Saturday 20 November 2010

♥ Thanks For Your Memories

Practically I try to use chinese update yet my poor computer exactly can't function
I gonna mad while I want to use chinese * Urggh *
Doesn't matter.. I use back my poor english. Hehee
Now, I'm chatting with Suki and talk a lot of things that we never chat before
Quite good conversation for me * Smile *



Now I realise..



Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

I'm sorry, I didn't know how much I can devote to give you. Again, I incessantly afraid get hurt from anyone. A wall build inside my heart, that's not easily to push it down

I'm sorry, doesn't mean I want to hurt you
I critically finding answer

Signing off
Your love, siokying

No comments: