Monday 1 November 2010

♥ November, I Love You


November, do you know what november meaning ?
  • Meaning nice cause originally it was the ninth month in the Roman calender, chrysanthemum is the flower on november, birthstone whose virtue are wisdom & courage
  • November is a month turn to spring in the southern hemisphere and autumn in the northern hemisphere

Okay so now you already understand what november mean by. What I gonna telling everyone is, graduation on this month, 11 days to go. Only 11 days then we're nothing anymore. Everything start from " ZERO ". Agree with that ? No matter you're yes or no but the actuality is real.

Evan's blogger asked whether we'll cry on graduation day ? The answer is : I don't know. You should patient wait and see what happening on that day, haha. One thing makes me sad is I going to leave school either no more uniform in my life and I miss it every time. Next, I'm happy cause I no need saw whom are nuisance. * STOP MAKING YOURSELF A NUISANCE ! *

Well, I love november at this year a special year for my 17 years old * smile *

Bye everyone..
Siokying

No comments: