Tuesday 30 November 2010

♥ SPM is a journey

Goosh, it was freaking tired, what's wrong ? Obviously enough sleep what..
Yet, my stomach not well recently, I guess because of this ' important examination '
There had no time to let us rest enough, everyday just try my best to memorise as many as possible
In fact, we're trying to score a high mark & get nice result
Who doesn't want to get many A+ ?


Well, 5 subject was pass, left 5 subject more
That's mean I got chance to wear my uniform this coming 5 days
I obviously upset for this tragic, I miss my high school
Perhaps you couldn't think before lavender'll miss hers high school life * ridiculous *
Anyhow, it was truth !! Trust it, lol


Seem like everyday I came out ealier ?
Hmmm, let's me recall back the actual days....

  • BM ? 'NO'
  • BI ? Paper 2 ?
  • Sejarah ? LOL, both paper came out -.-
  • Math ? Paper 2 ? AGAIN ?
  • PM ? 10 minute ?
    How come they have time to do 5 question ?? =___='

Siokying

No comments: