Thursday 15 April 2010

♥ What Type Of Friend I Have ?

Yesterday was like crazy persons busy whole " DAY ". In the event, I am super tired today and keep felt sleepy. Today was extremely awful, so I decided cancel the tuition class at this afternoon. I can trying to rest more and no need to rush here rush there, actually I'm just woke up and immediate blogger now. Lol, even I still seem like blur blur @__@

I am extremely angry with out class T-shirt. The " SIZE " was WRONG. Do you understood ?? Do you ?? Why both of you just care about yourself ? Others people was transparent ? What " SUCH " a STUPID thing you done ! I won't wear it for any festival, I've do what I am saying now ~!

Wanna prepare to go Botanic tuition later before I finish my homework. Stop here. Bye

LaVenDer

No comments: