Tuesday 20 April 2010

♥ Unattractive ?

Finally have time to update my blogger. Of course, I still haven't do finish my revision yet. Mathematics tomorrow ??? Goosssh.. My poor subject ? Feel tedious of mathematics ? Hmm, nope. I am incessantly forget what I learn and the fomula. Every time stunning when having Mathematics exam =_= What should I do ? Hardworking to score " B " at SPM ? Ridiculous ? Yesterday BM paper & today having the BI paper. " TERRIBLE " in my exam.

Hey.. I miss you. I can't shrank the feeling !? How could I stop it ?? Nothings make me necessary miss you any second what ? I AM FREAK ??? TOTALLY ??? But you seem like critically beaming. The problem is beyond my comprehension @_@ ?! Such a snob !! Don't try to ignore it okay ? And I don't have so much leisure to worry about it. I knew you imply it many time, but I still act like don't know. Is that wrong ? I did not accept, because I wants you ascertain what are you thinking ?

Bullshit topic ~!

LaVenDer

No comments: