Thursday 22 April 2010

♥ Boob

I am LUCKY today ?
I was so surprise I saw you at the one second ?
When I pushed the door, O.O I SAW YOU ~!
This is what RESPOND I have at the two seconds !!!
You looked glorious, EXACTLY
Even the class started, my brain still thinking is that YOU ?
Because I can't confirm and half of my mind was ravish =__=' ( PIGEON )

Finally finished the class, I turn at the back
( Certainly, finished the class must went out what )
Yea. I CAN 100% sure that is " HIM "
Hey, no bluff. I saw it so clearly =)
Then, I went to Botanic to tuition Account
Before that, I went to Aeon. No mood shopping ><
When Account class started, my main kind of woozy
I am try to telling myself : Account exam coming soon " Jangan Mimpin "!!!

It was you I always wanted to turn to
It was you I wanted to nonsense chats with
It was you I wanted to have useful conversations with
It was you shoulder I wanted to cry on
It had to be you I'd try everything on

LaVenDer

No comments: