Saturday 5 December 2009

We Three

Afternoon was keep practice the dance :D
Only dancing can make me satisfaction. Yea, it is TRUE
Around 4 ++ pm, we went to The Gardens with mummy and sister
When we reach there, the first thing is finding restaurants ( I am too HUNGRY )
Not only me actually, mummy them also. Because they keep saying me trouble ==
T.G.I Friday just newly opened at The Gardens
Their services are very good. Better than Sunway Pyramid, haha
Today we really enjoyed, is it Merry
Christmas coming soon ?

Mummy and I at T.G.I Friday's
Waiting the FOOD coming >< I am so hungry

Snowman ^^ Cute rite ?
Sister love snowman so much

Today she so pretty, haha
Wear dress ==

I am crazy with this Tomato, haha
It is really nice Tomato brand. Where can get it ?

Milk Shake and San Fransisco
Edson, I knew what is the San Fransisc. HAHA
Desserts ^^ Chocolate Orea ( My Favorite )

Look familiar ? We enjoy it at last friday

Burger !!!

Finished our dinner. Let's start shopping

Mummy trying shirt at GAP
I am busy taking photo == Crazy girl !!~!

Love this photo so much. Hohoho
Nice rite ?
Nowadays, where also have the Christmas Tree
Make me so busy with the Christmas Tree. Fallen in love @__@


Armani Exchange !!
Edson, your lovely brand.
So dangerous take this photo ( I am so scare the staff scolding me )

Christmas Tree again ==

Bought present at this shop ( Sis yesterday birthday )

Mummy so cute. HAHA

We 3 at Robinsion
Er Jie going Sunway Pyramid with her friend

The Gardens Christmas Design, so nice
Sunway Pyramid also not bad ( I saw my sis photo )


Midvalley turn ~

Do not know what I am looking for ==

We both are pretty, yeah ! ==

Mummy pretty too. LOL
The END
LaVenDer

No comments: