Sunday 20 December 2009

Edson & Desrine

Actually this articles i should be post at this Tuesday
I' m keep delay and delay, because of the LAZY worms ==
That day i am not really late to reached Aeon ( I thought I surely will late )
By the way, I couldn't find Twilight story book at Aeon Popular and I meet Edson at there
Then, we both went to Starbucks chit chat while waiting Desrine coming too

Edson took it when I tailkng with Desrine :D
Ok. Around 1pm++, we have a show at cinema - Zombieland
It is quite funny and horror movie. How about Desrine ? Haha
She is not really have guts to watch it. Practically she not startled too much ( I think )
After watched finish, we both went to Kinsahi took our lunch

Mine choice. First time ate sushi == Cannot ar ?

Edson choice. He said his appetite was small
What's a dude huh ?

Ms. Desrine choice. She said she was FULL after took this

Edson are you act cool ?

Edson and Desrine

First time took photo with Desrine :D
A lot of frist time on today == TRAGIC !!
LaVenDer

No comments: