Monday 21 December 2009

Awesome

2009 June * Look like a child ==
Afternoon now. Yea, it is so quite. Why ? My mummy are take a rest

How about me ? Posting the blog, of course. If not what you see now ? Haha
Daddy, Brother, Sister both of them are went to working

The big house only left 2 people at home. I am listen the Yiruma - Do You at Edson blog

The song was really make me touch. I am thinking what have I done in this year ?

Done a lot meaningful things ? I have ? Maybe got. Maybe no. Who knows ?

I am happy and happiness than last time, but that is not enough

I am too GREED ? Perhaps..
At school - I have a lot of fun with Edson them ( Finally give teacher COMPLAIN )
By the way, I never get any teacher complain me too noisy ( Except this year, sad )
At home - I am less quarrel with dad and mum, I am a good bud k ? Haha

But sometime I will start my TERRIFIC temper, never see before right my friends ?
The most of best thing is, i learned my belly dance already 1 year +

Wow, so great :D

Next year I need face to SPM -
DISTRACTED
School going reopen again, so fast ? I haven't enjoy my holiday ><
I do not want to stay at Chung Hwa anymore. HELP !!!
No matter how I saying with my mummy and sister. Nobody bother me also ==

Just let I keep talking at there.
At last the answer is -
YOU NEED TO STAY AT CHUNG HWA
BOOM
@____@ I have nothing to say

P/S: I certainly would change it. Don't scold me again
LaVenDer

No comments: