Thursday 10 September 2009

September

A few days I never come to updated my blog
Do not know what the daily life I am living, everyday felt like a very tough battle
Comparison of last week I am really better now
Do not knew what I am thinking
Do not knew what I am doing
Emotional suppression again ? Haha
I do not know !! Maybe I am trying my best to forgot something that I want to forget
You are really make me so VEXED
You just always do what you like and no regard for the feelings of others
I am not your TOY !! I am human, a normal human..
I have feelings and I know what should I do for my friends
However.. when you only need me, you only would think of me
For the things you said isn't LIAR ?
P/S: I am lose my bicycle today
I hate that person who stole my bicycle, you will die soon
LaVenDer

No comments: