Saturday 19 September 2009

Change

Maybe I can start over
Please give me another chance
I want to prove that I can be trusted
The feeling I have right now is hard to explain
Like why should I talk when you think it's a lie
Coming to realize that reality has slapped me in the face
Not know the decisions to make, overwhelmed by the choices.
It scares me to know that one little mistake can cause a train wreck
I'm scared
Scared to grow up, scared to fail
To the point of not trying
Because if I don't try then I have nothing to fail at
Maybe that's why I run from my problems
I hate being wrong, and when I am, I run and hide so I don't have to face it
But in the end it never works
I need to grow up
Realize that I have to face challenges head on
No more hiding
No more running
Time to be a mature girl
LaVenDer

No comments: