Saturday 6 August 2011

♥ You Guys are REALLY AWESOME

Guess what ? Yeecheng doesn't fetch me to Summit, but that was after I done my makeup & dress up. WHAT THE HELL ?! I was asking myself hundred time. Am prepared early and waited for you an hours. You told me that you stuck at highway cause of traffic jam ? Aiikks :S Next time should tell me early, please ! Ends up, failed to enjoy an orchestra & my belly dance class burned too :'( What a day ?



Anyhow, someone was BACK !

-
-
-
-


PLKN'S LIFE END !



Evan Lui,
I don't remember how we know each other
You were sitting in front of me while the school started examination




Yongsheng
, comedic time is always around us, ever. I MISS YOU !





Happy birthday guys, have a great bless ♥ You guys officially turn 18
We had a small gathering at Playground, lots of fun & joke, story still going on !
Although the services was extremely BAD*




Your lovely, Lavender

No comments: