Saturday 6 August 2011

♥ Don't hearbroken ! It's alright

April* while I was still a student

Oppps, its been long ! I missed all the time I blog, my inspiration & my upside down little bit crazy mood. Sounds funny, hees :)

Recently, really facing lots of problem, I never ever expect you would did it, I swear to everyone you were awesome, you were great. But then, everything just like an eraser, erased all the moment between you & me. I guess its time to say GOODBYE ! once was enough, nobody wanna get twice. I wouldn't blame you, I SAID I WOULDN'T, means you're still my friend. HELLO, my cutie, chubby, fatty babe ♥



Music of the day
Dr Dre - I Need A Doctor








Okay, stop here. You can close my blog already.
I'd continue after I come back, outing with Yeecheng. Gotta dress up !

No comments: