Thursday 9 June 2011

♥ Hello, scoolmate

I just getting mad when started work which mean you've no time to blog ! Argghhh..
Last saturday went to S.P with my schoolmate - Yeecheng
Haven't heard from her in a while, since 2 months ago

Here she is..
We had chit-chat many hours, since only we two.
TALK WHATEVER WE LIKE !
That feelings was totally awesome, gossip around*
She'll doing photography in Segi college this month, I am really glad, finally she continue with her study life. True heart to wish her all the best

We had walk around in the S.P, ends up, non of one idea to choosing restaurant as our lunch
-
-
-

ICHIBAN RAMEN

Food taste was great, can go and try it next time. If you haven't yet :)

Appetizer ! Wink, wink*

Mine !!

Hers !!

The books brought from Popular, it was killing my pocket money. zzz
Don't have any leisure time for me to reading my fiction, but.. Think positive !
Its good when you busy with you life & treasure :)


Signing off,
Hop to my bed now !
Lavender here

No comments: