Sunday 19 June 2011

♥ Family is EVERTHING !

The meaningful photo, you know what I mean !


Only today I am free like hell at home doing my stuff & reading some story book :) WHY said so ? Cause whole family members were at new house busy with those furniture and designing my room, HAHA ! How's great is that ? What a tiring weeks since moving to new house, lots matter to settle & do. Especially housework, oh no, it was seriously killing me. Same way, I've a good opportunity to make myself be a classical housewife. Wink, wink*

Hello, currently as my facebook profile photo but changed it 3/4 days ago, lol

On my way to The Gardens brought stuff & decorate my new house, it was already last 2 weeks matter. Hees. Again, wishing I can blog everyday, unfortunately couldn't make it :( Work is getting busy, many & I am still unstable with my work, can't learn finish in 1 month btw. Well, give me a bless that I can do it perfectly :D


Sisters love ♥♥♥
No joke, my belly teacher said we are twins. What a pretty good thing if we are ! Perhaps isn't nice that I think ? Who will knows ? Cause I am not


Had a dinner before we leaving. My favorite sushi restaurant - Sushi Zanmai









Music of the day ♥
Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts



Lavender here ^__*

No comments: