Saturday 21 May 2011

♥ Hello, its May

Hello peeps & world,

I know that how long I did not renew my blog, it was 1 month ! Every time back to blogger while stopped for few weeks or months, I feel my previous post was absolute childish, haha, no idea why my mind think so, ish ish :)

I've been thinking what should I blog today ? Hmm, perhaps share some story about my 1st ever saturday work ?! Great, let me talk about it. Early morning woke up at 8.00 am, guess what ? I was hyper O.O ...... Raining day ! My lovely weather ♥ Didn't deny the fact cause its one of my lovely day, no matter how I upset / happy, raining just cheer me up :D

Back to main topic, the 1st step to the office was so silent, it was not unusual for me, sometime just love the silent mode, haha ! Colleagues were causal wear today, shock me ! Why ? T-shirt & short pant =O Ms.Yeoh chit chat with me before I started my work. Anyhow, wish me have a nice working environment and colleagues are nice to me, that's all, appreciate !


Note : Sorry readers, may no upload photos for long time, trying to capture more next time


Music of the day ♥
Pink - Who Knew



Signing off,
Lavender

No comments: