Tuesday 24 May 2011

♥ 1 Month

Yesterday I was super worry about my work can't finish on time. Thanks god ! Chia was helping me finished some tricky works * Especially offset, I haven't learn yet * Seriously, I have nice colleagues which is Yeo, Kek, Hui Ling, Shindy and so on.. Glad that god decided for us to know each other & gave me an opportunity worked at SDC. That was a very single sweet memory for my 1st working experience ♥


Although work is a hardest knowledge in the world, I believe if you can achieve your task, brighter days is coming around, what a pretty day yea ? Hess


WHAT'S WORK ?
FIRST,

Time pass like nothing when you become a workaholic, hahaha
Don't believe it ? Try next time when you concentrate on your work.
Talk less & do more. Every boss wishes :0


SECOND,

Working advantage ! Work or Home. Yeap, that's only Work -> Home
It would help you save your pockets money, am I right ?


Note : Can't wait for dancing class tomorrow !
WOW :P
Gotta rest ! Wish you guys doing great like me ya ! Ciao


Lavender :-)

No comments: