Tuesday 27 July 2010

♥ Prom Nite 2010

Finally I had leisure time to updated my blogger, it seem like dying so long >.<
Tomorrow I'm not having any test, thanks god !!!
My test finish on this Friday, if wanna date me out. PLEASE wait, patient ya..
Sat for around 2 weeks examination, indeed killing me =(
September have my trail exam, omgoshhhh
Shall I listen Usher song now ? i mean recently famous song " OMG " LOL

Okay.. talk something about my lately life
I went to Prom Nite on last Saturday, it's EXCELLENT + AMAZING
Everyone had herself / himself gorgeous & beautiful soul
Firstly, I reached KEC around 6pm. While waiting, I doesn't know everyone =___=
Can you imagine on that time ? I'm totally likeness of silly girl @_@'
Skip* I keep wait and wait, finally I saw Angeline came
She looked blur too, haha. Because Annie and Biona haven't come yet
Then we began chi-chat and took some photo. She absolutely had a great technique =D
I love all the photo, by the way. We were enjoyable too ♥
Hmmm.. Congratulation to Annie too, she was our school Prom Queen
No photo here, view from my facebook

LaVenDer

No comments: