Thursday 8 July 2010

♥ Innocence

Heyss guys.. I am back, finally huh ? Hmm.. suddenly feel wanna write the blog, that's why I am here now. HAHA. July coming ? Nope, it's July now. Wow, 1st time love the July so much. You know why, full of outing on Saturday. LOL. Friends, if you're close with me, you'll knew " I am a XXXX " Let's you guyss guess it k. Secret, issshh....

Last Saturday where am I going ? ..... I can't remember it, why == ? Went for tuition ? Shopping ? No... { After 5 minutes, I knew where I been } Meet up with my silly classmate at 7pm and I, sat 1 hours inside his car =_______= First, I am not going Kuala Lumpur. But can you imagine how I pass through 1 hours inside the car ???? Actually, we gathered at mamak & watched football match. Argentina VS Germany. My GERMANY !!!!! Won on that day only, my " HERO ". I am going be frenzy, why ? Germany lose yesterday, haven't 24 hours yet.

Both of my sisters and my brother's friends, curious why I'll watching the football match ??? Am I going thanks to my friends ? In fact, I am not a football's fans. SERIOUSLY !!!! I am just started watching on this years. * Proud * LOL. Don't feel I am insane, as what i say, it's TRUE. After 4 years, we'll gather again and watch the match like " war " ? Yes, we'll. =) { Who wanna sacrifice himself / herself ? }

P/S : SPM coming soon, I am waiting for graduate. But, I wanna go school with you guys, even it's bored, teachers sucksss, friends gossip. I am pity, unfortunately.. I doesn't have the sweetie girl's friend in my from 5 life. It'll become a history, my friend. No regret, because of memories.

Siok Ying

No comments: