Saturday 13 March 2010

♥ I Am Back

Finally I come to UPDATE my blog, I think I am stop using it around 1 month. Because the computer keep bring the problem for me, that's why I stop using. Okay, I am done my monthly test at Wednesday. Hmm, I am still facing a lot of PROBLEM. Relationship, study, family, money, love. Actually it is just a every 17 year old guy smallest problem, take it easy ~! Okay ?

Well, yesterday was my school " Merentas Desa ". Wow, a wonderful experience in my from 5 life ( Last year ) No more 17 year old, No more naive smile, No more SPM too. I was happy yesterday I am attend the activity, haha. How about my body ? I am aching all over the fatigue == I do not have a good sport cell, extremely awful !! But I like sport, love it so so much =) Basketball, Swimming, Badminton, etc. Unfortunately, both of it I don't know how to play also. Haizzz
Today and tomorrow my house there will have a activity of " Karnival Sungai ". Yea, my house beside it only, why nobody gonna believe me ? In front my house I will keep seeing the Malay youth, if I no mistake. Haha. Selongor Sultan came on the morning, my mum saw it, wow ~! Because the Sultan is came to deliver a speech and the police block the road. My dad, bro, sis cannot drive out to working. HAHA, I was just stand beside them laugh and call my sis take a knife to kill our Selanogr Sultan == I knew I am talked the nonsense ~!
Okay, stop here. I will upload the photo at facebook, if I free.

LaVenDer

No comments: