Monday 4 January 2010

♥ Form 5 First Day

Today I start my Form 5 life - a great life and fullness meaningful. My class teacher still the same -> Encik. Teo. I am giving him teacher Math, my Math will pass at this year ?? I really hope so. By the way, Sejarah giving Cik.Chong. She is a great Sejarah teacher, haha. She teached before my first and second sister. Is that FAKE ? LOL

Hmm, today afternoon have a lot parents bring their son come to school. I am recall back when I Form 1 :D That day should be my daddy bring me go S.M.K Sri Istana. ( I am super against to study there, but no choice, I need !!! ) I think that is my daddy first time bring me go to school, since when i Primary =___= Ok. Let's back about today ^^ I am saw a handsome boy after school, haha. He is a very cute boy, I told Yee Ching he was so handsome. LOL

Stop here. Be hardworking now. You can do it =)

LaVenDer

No comments: