Thursday 14 January 2010

♥ Tired

Actually I wanna post a lot new article. But I keep delay and delay, that's why until now I only free. Keep busy with the study and homework @___@ Everyday same like a crazy person. Non stop going tuition, school, dancing class and do my homework. Today after I finish tuition, I saw a vagrant dog at the bridge ( I am walking to go back and wait my brother come to pick me up ) The dog was really look alike with my dog, haha. Same colour with Day Day, but the vagrant dog is a boy. Of course, my Day Day is a girl. Haha

Today going Account tuition with Ju Yuan, Xue Kee, Jia En and I. I was feel so sleepy at the class, feel wanna go back and straight away sleep at Delta == ( Oii, so silly >< ) I am trying all my best attention what teacher are teaching. Finally, a lot question do not know how to do. Because I am not listen what == ( Waste the money go tuition, haizzz ) Recently I am so enjoy the school life and I never fall as sleep when teacher are teaching. Wow, congratulations to myself =) First time done it so well, I am a good girl right ? Haha. Hmm, I think our Sivik teacher was really crazy when she enter our class ><>

P/S: Somebody has no reply my message ? Where are you ? AFRAID ?

LaVenDer

No comments: