Wednesday 6 April 2011

♥ Fabulous

I'm glad today is wednesday, awesome ! Went to Public Bank interview in the morning and I lost my SPM original certificate while I walking. SHOCK ?! I ran out with heels after I finsihed the application form :'( What a pretty poor day ? Anyhow, I LOVE ♥

Okay, noon time ! I was late went to college -.- My classmates were waiting 30 minutes, I AM SO SORRY :( I thought be there at 2.30 pm, who knows must be there 2pm sharp ? However, raining day, yes, I like, accidentally wanna fell down, luckily didn't happened. THANKS GOD


Swimming pool was clean, even though the washroom :)


Alvent, what were you doing ? LOL

After finished swimming class, bus uncle sent us back to college. WAIT ! What happened at railway station ? Surprisingly, met Garrison & Alex. Loves ♥ They doing hospitality course at Taylor's university
My tea time with sister after dancing class
Stops here, take care !

Siokying

No comments: