Thursday 22 October 2009

Raining Day

It's raining in today
And it got me thinking about music that is perfect for those rainy days
Of course, I'm just writing about what sounds good to me
When it's raining, and certainly wouldn't expect any of you all to agree !
What makes a song good for a rainy day ?
I tend to like mellow music with slow beats
I like music that has a unique sort of sound
I like the occasional song that has the sound of rain in it
Or just a sound in the background that reminds me of the constant sound of falling rain
I like music that fits the vibe of the day, mellow, relaxed and gentle
Especially Secret Garden ~ I LOVE this album so much
So there you have it ?
My picks for rainy day music. What do you think ?
What are some of your favorite rainy day songs ?
Stay warm, and enjoy the music !
LaVenDer

No comments: